Mobile-specific information we collect:
- Most of the personally identifying information we collect is what you tell us about yourself. For example, certain of our services may allow you to interact and share personal information and data with others. You choose what you want to share and how you want to share it.
- We record your name and sometimes your address. We record your name and address when you send it to us; ask us to remember it. We will associate your information with your JunkDrawer Account.
- We collect some information on device-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your JunkDrawer Account in order to provide customer service.
- Most of the other information we collect for mobile, such as your device and hardware IDs and device type, the request type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, the content of your request, and basic usage stats about your device and use of JunkDrawer’s products and services does not by itself identify you to JunkDrawer, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal. However, if you use an iOS-powered device, JunkDrawer will associate your device id with your JunkDrawer Account in order to provide services, such as sync functionality for your JunkDrawer account.
- Certain information, including information you may consider personal to you, may be stored locally on the device using mechanisms such as browser web storage. Please consult your device or client documentation on how to manage such local storage.
- JunkDrawer’s products and services allow you to download and personalize the content in your JunkDrawer account. For these products and services, we will record information about your downloads and preferences, along with any information you provide yourself (such as the list of your stuff). This information will be associated with your JunkDrawer Account.
- We use your information to process and personalize your requests and information provided to you. We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of JunkDrawer’s products and services.
- We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience. Information sharing and onward transfer
- All requests must be sent through your mobile carrier’s network and your carrier may have access to it. For information regarding your carrier’s treatment of your information, please consult your carrier’s privacy policies.
- If you decide to use third party applications on your device, any information those applications collect may be sent to third parties and the JunkDrawer privacy policies do not apply. However, third party applications may have their own privacy policies that you should review.
- We may share your information with certain third parties we use to perform certain functions. These third parties will be required to treat your information in accordance with the applicable JunkDrawer privacy policies. We may also share some information with your wireless operator in order to perform customer service functions.
- Certain of our products and services allow you to interact and share your information with others. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal information or data that might be accessible to others.
Certain of our products and services may allow you to opt-out of certain information gathering and sharing or to opt-out of certain products, services, or features.
c/o JunkDrawer Inc.
1337 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 204
Arlington, MA 02476